13 de mayo de 2008

Frasongs XXV

* "You are like sugar and spice..."
* You´re the only grace I found"
* Yoy´re not the first so don´t fear to try again".
* "Wasn´t looking for an answer to an ordinary prayer"
* "You twisted my mind"
* "Durante un tiempo del día no soy pero me recuerdo"
* "In connection with old fashion remedies and recipes of love"
* "Believe half of what you see and half of waht you hear"
* "You`re over qualified, babe"
* "I see with you, it`s easier said than done"

* "Didn't Know You
Would Be Jammin' Until The Break Of Dawn
I Bet Nobody Ever Told You That You
Would Be Jammin' Until The Break Of Dawn
You Would Be Jammin' And Jammin' And Jammin' Jam On"

* "Walk, walk
Towards the rainbow
Learn from all your trials on the way
Stormy weather never lasts
Oh-oh-oh-oh you'll see"

* "Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted"

* "There's no hiding place
When someone has hurt you
It's written on your face, and it reads
"Broken spirit, lost and confused"
"Empty, scared, used and abused, a fool"
Oh, ain't it funny that the way you feel
Shows on your face
(It's written all over your face, yeah)
And the smile you used to wear
Seems a little bit out of place
(Tracks of your tears)
People oh, hold on
In time it gets a little better, whoa "

* "Baby, don't want teardrops
Drying up on my pillow
(I used to think the world of you)
Only room for raindrops
Don't belong on my smile
(Baby)
And there's no rain in this cloud
(There's, there's nothing I would not do)"

* "Now baby it took a view
For me to get over you
I didn't think I could make it
But my faith in God said I could change this
Back in the day I wasn't good enough for you but
I would do anything to win you over
You took advantage of my attention
Oh, did I forget to mention
Every day you did the same thing
And every hour you'd switch up on me
And every minute I'd be forgiving
And every second we'd be reliving"

* "Shoulda been you laying by my side
Shoulda been you with me every night
But instead you had to play
Now I'm on my way
See you later babe, later babe "

* "You played the game and now you've lost
And it's time to pay the cost
Turned away when I let you in
Now you're thinking 'bout what could of been "

* "You need an inner appeal so your anger just relieve
I never meant to cause you pain
But it was there before I came
Makin' crazy accusations, tracing all of my footsteps
For reactin', got me packin' tryna get out before you get back in
Look at me, look at me, I can't allow you to live rent free
In my heart or in my head, can't let you back in my bed "

* "They want us to join ther fighting
but our answers today is to let all our worries"

* "Joined as children in Jah
When you´re moving in the positive
your destination is the brightest star"

* "But now I know they´re wrong, you make me strong
So many fears inside, no matter how I tried,
cold eyes of tempered steel, will always be remembered,
But you helped me find, my peace of mind"

* "If I kiss you where it´s sore
will you feel better
will you feel anything at all.."

* "And the history books forgot about us
And the bible didn´t mention us
not even once..."

* "I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground..."

* "The flowers you gave me are rotting
and still I refuse to throw them away
Some of the bulbs never opened quite fully
They might so I´m waiting and staying awake
Things I have loved I´m allowed to keep
I´ll never now if I go to sleep"

* "So breth
life will surprise you
Just be
It´s what the world denies you
You see
The truth is all around you
Believe"

* "Now you want me to be down
for lovin´you a second time
Ain´t no way cuz I´m doin just fine
now that I´m over you".

* "No, this is how it works
you peer inside yourself
you take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take the love you made
And stick it into some
someone else´s heart
Pumping someone else´s blood
And walking arm in arm
you hope it don´t get harmed
But even if it does
you´ll just do it all again"


* "Breaking up and getting back together
faced with all kinds of stormy weather
there was a time I thought I´d lose my mind.."

* "I ain`t scared to tell you
That I`m ready for you
Open the door
More to life than a livin`
I want you to come into my heart"

* "I`ve heard it all before
And I won`t take it anymore"

* "How do we make love
and what`s truly made of?
..Gimme an ounce of some honesty
Some innocence and a cup of loyalty
A tablespoon of some attitude
and of course a pinch of freak.
At least a pound of conversation
some attention when it comes to relation
two quarts of intelligence
and a gallon of righteousness.
What I need is a smiggen of strengh an a whole lot of stamina.
What I want is a liter of respect and a damn good listener
well if it mens anything to you
Boy, I feel the same way you do
So let`s let it marinate for about 365 days..."

* "No one knows what tomorrow holds
or if it ever comes
So i`m gonna take my chances"

No hay comentarios: