13 de mayo de 2008

I´m not who I was - Brandon Heath

I wish you could see me now,
I wish I could show you how,
I'm not who i was.

I used to be mad at you.
A little on the hurt-side too,
But I'm not who I was.

I found my way around,
to forgivin' you, some-time-ago,
But I never got to tell you...

So..

I found us in a photograph,
I saw me and I had to laugh,
Ya' know, I'm not who I was.

Oo there you were right above me,
and I wonder if you ever loved me.
Just for who I was.

When the pain came back again;
like a bitter friend.
It was all that I could do,
To keep myself from blaming you.

Ooo..

Thinkin' that it's a funny thing,
I figured out I can sing,
Now I'm not who i was

I write about love and such,
maybe 'cause, I want it so much,
I'm not who I was

I was thinkin' maybe I,
should let you know,
that I am not the same,
But I never did forget your name.

Hello...

Ooo, a-nah-nah-nah-nah-NAH-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah

But the thing that I find most amazing,
in amazing grace,
Is the chance to give it out,
Maybe that's what love is all about.

I wish you could see me now,
I wish I could show you how,
I'm not who I was.

No hay comentarios: