15 de mayo de 2008

Frasongs XXVI

* "Y en la montaña donde caigas hallarás las alas para aterrizar en mi..."
* "...pero hay arena en tus ojos y no ves que tu historia es conmigo..."
* "Hope my clouds let you sun shine..."
* "Sex is like a gun. You aim, you shoot, and you run"
* "El problema con la soledad, es que uno va por la vida pensando que es el único que la padece"
* "Too bad the things that make you mad are my favorite things "
* "Oh nene dejemos que vuelvan los pibes, los pibes que fuimos los dos "
* "Y tus piernas cada vez mas largas saben que no puedo volver atras "
* "...Tantos años de experiencia y ahora me doy cuenta que no tengo..."
* "Together we stand, divided we fall"
* "Everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon"

* "Little bit of pleasure
with a little bit of pain"

* "Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin´ clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isn´t that the way
Everybody´s got their dues in life to pay"

* "Ride on a carpet ride
high on the tears you cried
one´s just too many
but a thousands not enough
And you can´t make up your mind
Playing blind mans bluff
and you best believing
that all that´s good is inside of you"

* "I know what nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it´s everybody´s sin
You got to lose to know how to win"

* Honey, your head´s one way street
and I´m going on the other way"

* "I need a lady, not somebody shady
nedd someone to be close to
somebody cozy, not somebody nosey
help me see my whole day through"

* "Se escucha la melodía caer en tus labios princesa
humo dueño de las nubes ayuda a encontrarme con ella"

* "Y aunque pienses que ya nada más podrá pasar entre los dos
aunque sientas que te alejarás, ya volverás a mi canción
yo te esperaré"

* "Y en la mentira que es esta vida,
traigo la magia, sé como escapar de aquí"

* "Una escoba que te aleja y por ser nueva barre bien,
y transporta del ocaso hacia un tibio amanecer"

* "...supe despertar atada a mis recuerdos..."
* "Cuz you will always be my sweetest queen"

* "And the spring is turning your face to mine,
I can hear your laughter I can see you smile"

* "The sky is burning a sea of flame,
though your world is changing I will be the same"

* "People tell me it's a sin
To know and feel too much within.
I still believe she was my twin, but I lost the ring.
She was born in spring, but I was born too late
Blame it on a simple twist of fate "

* "A man of sorrows wrecked, with thoughts that dare not speak their name.
Trapped inside a body, made to feel only guilt and shame.."

* "Las razones son razones, si se pueden razonar,
a veces se anda pensado sin saber en que pensar.."

* "Loca de pensar, queriendo entrar en razon y el corazón, tiene razones que la propia razón nunca entenderá..."

* "At times life is wicked and I just can’t
see the light
A silver lining sometimes isn’t enough
To make some wrongs seem right
Whatever life brings
I’ve been through everything
And now I’m on my knees again
But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many
feel this way "

* "Y llevas el caño a tu sien, apretando bien las muelas. Y cierras los ojos y ves, todo un mar en primavera. Bang Bang Bang! Hojas muertas que caen. Siempre igual, los que no pueden más, se van..."

* "La libertad siempre la llevarás dentro del corazón
te pueden corromper, te puedes olvidar
pero ella siempre está "

* "Well I never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees"

* "No-one could ever know me
No-one could ever see me
Since your the only one who knows - what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even in my worst I'm best with you "

* "You know you drive me up the wall
the way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull
Seems like we're makin' up more than we're makin' love
And it always seems you got somthin' on your mind other than me
Girl, you got to change your crazy ways "

* "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine "

* "Cuando la luz ya no puede llegar
la gente en vano se pone a rezar.
No es el diluvio, no es el infierno,
voy a perforar el hielo,
voy a remontarme al cielo
para observar hoy todo el hielo en la ciudad "

* "When i find all of the reasons
Maybe I'll find another way.
Find another day..."

* "I missed the last bus
I'll take the next train
I tried but you see
It's hard to explain
I say the right thing
But act the wrong way
I like it right here
But I cannot stay
I watch the tv
Forget what I'm told
Well I am too young
And they are too old
The joke is on you
This place is a zoo
You're right, it's true"

* "We might as well be deaf and dumb and blind
I know that sounds unkind
But it seems to me we've not listened to
Or spoken about it at all
The fact that time is running out for us all"

* "Si tu credulidad se deterioró en algún lugar,
no te olvides que soy testigo casual de tu soledad "

* "Come on now, don't you want to see?
This thing that's happening to me
Like moses has power over sea
So you've got power over me"

* "¿Qué es lo que mueve tu siempre?
Si siempre nunca te alcanza..."

No hay comentarios: