31 de julio de 2008

...en este desierto

* "My heart is laughing back at me".
* "Head like a rock spinning round and round".
* "Hanging around and thinking out loud".
* "So you call out for feelings you hope that don't never exist".
* "I better let you know, It's time for you to go, you're gonna break my heart".
* "Living on borrowed time".
* "You're the un-invited guest who stays 'till the end".
* "I can see the signs but they're not very clear".
* "This is confusion am I confusing you?".
* "No one can give me the air that's mine to breathe".
* "Got a good reason for taking the easy way out".
* "It took me so long to find out..."
* "Stand up beside the fireplace".
* "All the things that you've seen will slowly fade away".
* "You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out".
* "Time to kiss the world goodbye".
* "Here am I, lost and found".
* "Livin' on my own was like a flashback".
* "You know you look like a faded picture".
* "I hear my heart beatin faster".
* "I think he don't got a name but I can't be certain".
* "And I can feel the warning signs running around my mind".
* "You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway".
* "There ain't no sense in feeling lonely".
* "Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors".
* "And we kissed-as though nothing could fall".
* "It's better to burn out than to fade away".
* "I hitched a ride with my soul".
* "Feel no shame - cos time's no chain".
* "Scream out sympathy".
* "Never worried what I'm gonna dream now".
* "Bet you ain't got much to say".
* "But your gonna miss me when I'm not there".
* "Won't you let me be".
* "Keeping an eye on the world going by my window".
* "Stradle my hope and make me pray".


* "What you say, anyway
Will not last, it'll pass,
it'll flash right there before me
And it's got me on my knees".

* "So what would you say if I said to you
It's not in what you say it's in what you do
You point the finger at me but I don't believe
Bring it on home to where we found
My head like a rock sitting upside down
In my mind there is no time".

* "Show me who you are
I'll show you what you love
I'll give you half the world if that's enough".

* "The sun will shine on you again
A bell will ring inside your head
And all will be brand new".

* "The world's as wide
As your life is thin
So entertain your goals".

* "You pulled me through my empty nights
Sleepless on your floor".

* "I don't know what it is
That makes me feel alive
I don't know how to wake
The things that sleep inside
I only wanna see the light
That shines behind your eyes".

* " hope that I can say
The things I wish I'd said
To sing my soul to sleep
And take me back to bed".

* "There are many things
That I would like to know
And there are many places
That I wish to go
But everything's depending
On the way the wind may blow".

* "You want something for nothing
The higher that you climb
The longer you fall".

* "Take me away cos I just don't want to stay
And the lies you make me say
Are getting deeper every day
These are crazy days but they make me shine
Time keeps rolling by".

* "There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how the play the game
It's easy".

* "Touch my heart and feel winter
Hold my hand and be doomed forever".

* "And if you're wondering by now who I am
Look no further than the mirror".

* "He walks along the open road of love and life
Surviving if he can".

* "Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
Chained to all the places that he never wished to stay
Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
And as he faced the sun, he cast no shadow".

* "You can colour my life
Until it fits with your own".

* "And I don't wanna be there when you're...
Coming down
And I don't wanna be there when you hit the ground".

* "So don't go away
Say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day... in the time of my life
'Cause I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right".

* "Damn my situation and the games I have to play
With all the things caught in my mind".

* "Me and you what's going on?
All we seem to know is hard to show
The feelings that are wrong".

* "She knows it's too late as she's walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
At least today..."

* "Desire all you want
but you got what you need
and thats not much".

* "Lived in a bubble
Days were never ending
Was not concerned
About what life was sending
Fantasy was real
Now I know much
About the way I feel".

* "Get on the rollercoaster
The fair's in town today".

* "We live a dying dream
If you know what I mean
Summer sun that blows my mind
Now we'll kiss the world goodbye".

* "To the days when I was lost and lonely
Saying what I said was just a different story
All your lies well they still bore me
There's nothin' wrong with my world".

* "That my family don't seem so familiar
And my enemies all know my name
And if you hear me tap on your window
Yer better get on yer knees
and pray panic is on the way".

* "Life is precocious in a most perculiar way
Sister psychosis don't got a lot to say
She go let it out, she go let it in, she go let it out".

* "I hate the way that you've taken back
Everything you've given to me
And the way that you'd always say
It's nothing to do with me
Different versions of many men
Come before you came
All their questions was similar
The answers just the same".

* "I hope you don't regret today
For the rest of your lives".

* "I know a girl who's lost and lonely
Sits by the phone on her own
But the phone don't ring
And the birds don't sing in her tree
She lost herself in a haze of pity
And doesn't know where to run".

* "I don't feel as if I know you
You take up all my time
The days are long and the nights will throw you away
Coz the sun don't shine
Nobody ever mentions the weather can make or break your day
Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play".

* "And it's never gonna be the same
Cos the years are falling by like the rain
And it's never gonna be the same
'Til the life I knew comes to my house and says
Hello!".

* "He sits upon a throne
He lives a sleazy lie
But he's all alone again, again".

* "I can see a liar, sitting by the fire
Trouble in his heart, laughing at the thought
Coming as he goes into overdose
I wonder what he thinks of me?".

* "They're trying hard to put me in my place
And that is why I've gotta keep running
The future is mine and it's no disgrace
Cos in the end the past means nothing".

* "You tell me I'm free then you tie me down
And from my chains I think it's a pity
What did it cost you to wear my crown
You dont like me why don't you admit it".

* "As we beg and steal and borrow
Life is hit and miss and this
I Hope, I Think, I Know
And if I hear the names you call
If I stumble catch me when I fall
Cos baby after all, You'll never forget my name".

* "I'm locked up in chains
For the rest of my life
There's no one else to blame but me".

* "Just you wait and see
I will get what I have come for
so don't try telling me
I could've given you a lot more".

* "Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping".

* "Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy".

* "I'll meet you on the day that never ends
I'll greet you in the way that heaven meant
You lay me down gently on the leaves
You cover me over in my sleep".

* "I never did say that I wish I could
I never could pray cos it's just no good
I hope you don't break my heart of stone
I don't wanna scream out loud wake up on my own
And as I close my eyes and the sky turns red
I realise just what you are
You're an idler's dream".

* " And though we might be
But what you heard before
Is sleeping in your brain
But if you came with me
The days'd never end".

* "Is anyone here prepared to say
Just what they mean or is it too late?"

No hay comentarios: